II International Forum & Exhibition7-9 July 2019, Krasnoyarsk
NETWORK is a unique communication platform for route network development for airlines and airports.
Within the 3 days the forum will deliver several essential events for airlines, airports, tour operators, federal and regional transport authorities and suppliers from Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East, North and South Americas.
The key event of NETWORK will be networking sessions, where delegates will be able to schedule an unlimited number of business meetings with other delegates on an individual basis, generate new solutions, find new contacts, expand their business presence in the region by developing the route network.
Airlines of Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East, South and North Americas
Deputy General Directors
Strategic Development Directors
Directors of Routes Development
Commercial Directors and Managers
Marketing Directors and Managers
Business Development Directors and Sales Managers
Client Relations and Loyalty Programme Development Directors and Managers
Brand Development Directors and Managers
Public Relations Directors
Suppliers of services and solutions for airlines
Airports of Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East, South and North Americas
Chief Visionary Officers
Marketing Directors and Managers
Directors of strategic development
Heads and specialists of route network development departments
Heads and specialists of legal departments
Innovation and technology Directors
Airport products and services providers
Representatives of federal authorities and associations
Federal and regional executive public authorities
Ministry of Transport of Russia
Federal Air Transport Agency
Federal Agency for Tourism
Associations of Tour Operators
Russian Tourism Industry Union
Russian Tour Operators Association
Eurasian Duty-Free Association
Russian Franchise Association
Exhibition will be held during the forum, where the industry’s leading projects and latest innovative solutions will be presented.
Exhibition at NETWORK is a chance to:
- present your product to 350+ major airlines and airports
- assess industry benchmarks and understand what your competitors have to offer
- position your company as an industry leader.
To take part in the exhibition, please contact the Organizing committee.
- Delegate participation (access to all Forum events, exhibition, networking sessions, excursion, coffee breaks, lunches and gala-dinner)
- Participation + presentation (presentation, access to all Forum events, exhibition, networking sessions, excursion, coffee breaks, lunches and gala-dinner)
- Participation + exhibition stand (exhibition stand, access to all Forum events, exhibition, networking sessions, excursion, coffee breaks, lunches and gala-dinner)
- Participation as a partner/sponsor (for detailed information about the partnership/sponsorship packages, please contact the Organizing committee.)
For detailed information about the partnership/sponsorship packages, please contact the Organizing committee.
Please inform the Organizing committee about the delegate substitution for the correct information to be entered in the list of participants.
Please note that the invoice must be paid before the event.
Attention! Only bank transfers are accepted.
Special participation terms are available for representatives of authorities and AVIACENTER partners.